Friday, January 9, 2009

Cover Letter and CV


Ivana Mancini


November 18, 2008

American Apparel
Montreal, QC Canada
patricia@americanapparel.net
Fax: 514-939-0695

To whom it may concern,

Please consider my application for a position with American Apparel.

I have experience working with the community. Last year, I volunteered at a children’s daycare centre. This position entailed not only interaction with the kids, but also considerable interaction with parents and the community.

I am a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual. I have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English, in French and in Italian. I am a quick learner who seeks opportunities to expand my knowledge and skill at any opportunity and am committed to life-long learning. I am self-direct, approachable, enthusiastic, personable, caring and optimistic. I am willing to listen to others, discuss and reach a compromise. I am a team player but work effectively both independently or in a group environment.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. I feel that I am ready for a new challenge in my professional career. I am available for an interview at your convenience and look forward to exploring any possible opportunities with American Apparel. I may be reached at home (514-321-5951) or on my cell (514-622-5951), as well as by e-mail at ivana_european_rainbow@hotmail.com.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Ivana Mancini


CV
Ivana Mancini


Objective Get a job as a Purchasing Clerk at American Apparel

Languages English written and spoken, French written and spoken, Italian written and spoken

Education 2006-2008 Lester B. Pearson High School Montreal, QC


Awards received Honour roll 85% to 89%

Work experience 2006-2007 Via Pave Montreal, QC
Assistant in accounting

Volunteer experience Daycare Centre

Interests and activities Acting, singing, dancing, arts & crafts

Hobbies Go on the computer, ride my bike, watch television

References Action Daycare
Dina Cordeaux
(Director)

No comments: